For More Information, Call
*For face-to-face live classes (RMA, CPR, first aid) please click HERE.
*For NC State-Approved Medication Administration Courses for Adult Care Homes, please click HERE.
Each facility will need a username and password to access the CE courses. Once the facility logs into the course page, any staff at the facility will be allowed to attempt any course under the facility login. To obtain a facility login, please click on the registration link below.
Continuing education is available for those who would like to further their pharmaceutical education and training in the following areas:
State Approved Education Classes (3.0 Credit Hours Each)
- Medication Administration & Documentation (3hr)
- Medication Administration & Documentation (5hr)
- Diabetes Care & Insulin Administration
- Most Commonly Used Medications in Long-Term Care
- Bloodborne Pathogens/Infection Control
- Coumadin Monitoring
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Management
- Review of Psychotropic Medications
- Hypertension Management
- Express Care Pharmacy Policy & Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pain Management
- Seizure Disorder (new)